Spr 23:24 17 Nov 03

is it possible to send an e-mail to someones mobile phone if so is it easy & how do I do it

Diodorus Siculus 23:44 17 Nov 03

Do you mean to send a text message via a PC? If so, yes it is easy - do a google search for free texting and you should find something.

Sending email is a different matter; the recipient has to be set up to collect the mail.

DieSse 23:44 17 Nov 03

You can't (and don't need) to send to their mobile phone.

You just send them an email - they choose how to pick it up, not you.

hugh-265156 23:48 17 Nov 03

i think if they have a wap enabled phone and a webmail account such as yahoo then i think they can dial up and read any messages sent to that account.i may be wrong.

you can send text messages from your computer to any mobile with the likes of sms press click here

there is also free services available but be wary of these as they will spam you silly once you sign up.

Peverelli 08:26 18 Nov 03

Yes you can send an email to a mobile phone providing, as huggyg71 has suggested, they have the right phone and account. I use this method occasionally to send emails to a friend who hasn't got a PC 8-O (he's with Orange).

To send text messages from your PC, try this click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…