E-COMMERCE MY HEAD IN

eggy 20:23 01 Nov 06

Q 1.

I am Adding E-commerce to my web site and may use paypal to process it all. What I gather from looking at the paypal demo is that you create a button for each product and paste the code in beside the product you are selling on the web page. What concerns me is that there does not seem to be way to control the stock amount. What I am afraid of is selling stock that I do not have in storage. Is there a way to control this and have it say that the product is out of stock or a value amount in stock?

Q 2.

On the other hand getting away from paypal how is this done in general? I have seen other sites that have the quantity value they have in stock and stuff that is out of stock. How is this done? I have dreamweaver for the designing the web site but what do you have to do to link it to your stock. Do you have to create a data base or something?

Any help would be grateful or a good tutorial website that explains this process.

Forum Editor 01:27 02 Nov 06

That's exactly what you have to do, and the easy way forward is to use shopping cart software and integrate Paypal into it.

click here and explore the possibilities.

Naeris 20:33 03 Nov 06

Cubecart do a free version and their integration with paypal is easy.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Samsung's beautifully designed Galaxy S8 makes for better VR experiences too

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos