E buyer

ponytail 07:15 03 Apr 09

I am having problems trying to get into my e buyer account.So I clicked on retrieve password.But when I tried to enter my email address nothing happens I cannot put anything into that field.I get the following suggestion

Cookie support must be enabled in your browser.

Could this be the problem and if so what do I do.

ened 08:10 03 Apr 09

It is amazing how a simple re-boot will solve problems like this.

If not it could be a problem with their site.

Failing that try creating a new account - but to do that you will need to modify your address slightly.

ponytail 08:33 03 Apr 09

Hi ened
I have rebooted it several times and I have also tried creating a new account twice using my other two email addresses but with no successs.I may have to phone them as I do need to log in as I want to buy something from there.Thanks for your help anyway.

BT 08:45 03 Apr 09

Must be a problem at your end. I just logged in without any problem.

User name is no longer required just your Email and password. Autofill filled in my Email and I typed my password.

ened 08:50 03 Apr 09

When I said modify you address I meant your physical Address.

In your situation I once tried to open a new account and they replied that there was already an account at that address.

If I remember correctly I simply stuck Flat 1 before the name of the house.

If you do have to call them have a look here click here it might save you some money!

mike40 08:51 03 Apr 09

If you do have to ring them then try 01430 433605 instead of the 0871 number listed. This is another company that quickly change their number when 0870 became free.

ened 08:52 03 Apr 09

Sorry I tried doing the work for you.

Tey this and type ebuyer in the Company box.

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac