e Bay Tool Bar

Ex plorer 16:00 04 Oct 07

Hi I have IE7 Last night I reset internet Explorer Settings back to manufactures settings every thing was sluggish and not right.
I have down loaded e Bay tool Bar twice and its no where to be seen although its in the tray by the clock.
Tools settings and on toolbars Yahoo and e Bay are grayed out any help would be appreciated.
Ex

Ex plorer 16:11 04 Oct 07

I have now tried to down load Yahoo and its also not there?

Ex plorer 00:15 06 Oct 07

Hi again I have now lost my loading bar? and I still cant get yahoo toolbar or my eBay toolbar to show although both tool bars have been verified as loaded and installed.
Under View, and Toolbars, both Yahoo and Ebay are grayed out how can I restore them.
Ex

tullie 06:56 06 Oct 07

If you right click an empty spot on your toolbar,are they there and ticked?

Ex plorer 12:22 06 Oct 07

Hi tullie thanks got my (Status) loading bar back.
If I right click on the tool bars both Yahoo and EBay are greyed out, I am running XP Home and IE7.

Ex plorer 12:42 06 Oct 07

Hi found the problem Go to Tools and Manage Add Ons, Then High light Yahoo and Enable and the same for yahoo restart the PC and Right click your toolbars and tick Yahoo and eBay and the tool bars appear.

Ex plorer 12:43 06 Oct 07

Should Read
Hi found the problem Go to Tools and Manage Add Ons, Then High light Yahoo and Enable and the same for eBay restart the PC and Right click your toolbars and tick Yahoo and eBay and the tool bars appear.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…