E Bay Nuisance pop up advert

anniesboy68 20 Feb 13

Recently whenever I log in to E BAY I keep getting a pop up advert/box whatever it is to invite me to win an I Phone. I cannot find a way to get rid of it without shutting down E BAY. How can I get rid of it, please.....AB68

anniesboy68 20 Feb 13

All sorted, for the moment anyway.....till next time perhaps. Did a scan with Super Anti Spyware, had 51 naughties and although I couldn't identify the offender it must have gone when the programe removed the threats!

spuds 20 Feb 13

I use eBay nearly every day and have done for years and not once have there been advert pop-up issues?.

When you did a SuperAntiWare scan, did you check for program updates, because I tend to forget doing this!.

anniesboy68 02 Apr 13

Yes I have the pro version does it daily. At the moment no prob.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message