- anyone heard of them?

webber_man 16:03 16 Mar 03

I'm looking for a secure hosting package that's a good price but offers what i need (at the moment just to re-direct users of another url to a 'secure' envrionment to view files - then onto e-commerce) - i've found thes people - click here and wondered if anyone has had any dealing with them?

If so - good/bad?

Any comments welcome.

webber_man 17:53 16 Mar 03

....somebody musy have heard of them surely??.........anyone??!!

webber_man 20:09 16 Mar 03

.....don't be shy! Please tell!

webber_man 12:24 17 Mar 03

....ok - i guess i have to resign myself to the fact that no one's done any business with these chaps!

Ta anyway!

turkeylurkey 13:56 17 Mar 03

i haven't heard of them but i get cheap hosting (£2.98/month for my requirements) from click here

they are v reliable, answer emails within half an hour, and let you buy just the components you need for 99p per component. ie you don't have to pay for perl or fp extensions etc if you don't need them.

hope that helps

ps i never trust a company that uses wacky spellings. i think it generally signifies desperation to be cool or tries to hide lack of ability by using a cool facade. of course, that may not be true of this company!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…