dynamic link RPCRT4.dll

Newuser1770 10:07 22 Jun 04

Help, my PC will not boot up (Windows XP home)
I receive the meesage c0000139 (entry point not found. I_RpcExceptionfilter could not be located in the dynamic link library RPCRT4.dll

AndySD 10:21 22 Jun 04

Try Booting into Safe Mode

1.Start the computer. The computer begins processing a set of instructions known as the Basic Input/Output System (BIOS). What is displayed depends on the BIOS manufacturer. Some computers display a progress bar that refers to the word BIOS, while others may not display any indication that this process is happening.

2. As soon as the BIOS has finished loading, begin tapping the F8 key on your keyboard. Continue to do so until the Windows Advanced Options menu appears.

NOTE: If you begin tapping the F8 key too soon, some computers will generate a "keyboard error" message. Please restart and try again.

3. Using the arrow keys on the keyboard, scroll to and select the Safe mode menu item, and then press Enter.

Thrn Go Control Panel ...Admin Tools....Services ...and set Remote Procedure Call to Disabled.

Can you boot into Windows???

If so run a virus check and an anti spyware program.

Newuser1770 10:31 22 Jun 04

I cannot get into safe mode

AndySD 10:46 22 Jun 04

Try using the Recovery Console click here and disable Remote Procedure Call from there click here;en-us;310602&Product=winxp

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…