Dymo Label writer-wonderful!

bretsky 22:08 12 Dec 04

I have just purchased one of the Dymo Label printers the one that is advertised on TV, and I have to say I'm well impressed with it, easy to install and so easy to use and at this time of the year has come into its own.(usb connectivity)

I use just as a home user and not in an office although I have seen them in offices.

The software offer loads of different templates for all different size labels and you can create logos etc etc.

I think the only problem people might have with it, is the price, not cheap, I paid £99.88 from
click here
sorry people this is not a sales pitch, but if you fed up loading your printer and wasting Avery labels then this could be an answer.

bretsky ;0)

stalion 22:26 12 Dec 04

yes have seen it and I am sure it works well but as you say the price is prohibitive.

VoG II 22:31 12 Dec 04

Click on my yellow envelope to contact me and get my mailing address. Most generous, thank you ;o)

This site is always wonderful at Christmas!

Graham ® 22:37 12 Dec 04

Me too!

bretsky 22:41 12 Dec 04

sorry VoG little TM, don't wish to appear thick, but not quite with you could you please explain???

bretsky ;0)

Graham ® 22:49 12 Dec 04

We want you to email us the program.

Graham ® 22:51 12 Dec 04

Copy and paste tricky names like VoG™

VoG II 22:54 12 Dec 04

Obviously my sense of humour is non-transferrable. Sorry and have a Merry Christmas!

stalion 22:56 12 Dec 04
  powerless 22:59 12 Dec 04

I spent 130 on mine and i've printed 1 Label.

:-(

stalion 23:00 12 Dec 04

was it a BIG label lol

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…