Dymo Label Printer

Daiol 21 May 12
Answered

Good day to all,I have a Dymo 310 label printer had it for some time been working well must have printed thousands of labels. Now over the past few labels I have noticed that the print is not so good as its been,The question is.Is it the printer at fault or maybe the rolls of labels,Must say that I have had the stock of labels for some time bought from ebay some moons ago. Any help here please printer or maybe labels??. Many thanks in advance.

wiz-king 21 May 12

You can use the head cleaning sheet that came with it - if you can find it! Or, just put a length of fairly stiff rough surfaced paper with some alcohol on through the machine. The labels last a long time but tend to loose their stickiness.

When we had lots of these printers I got adept at taking the heads off to clean but it is fiddly and the dot matrix head is sharp - I have cuts to the fingers to prove it. I now use Zebra label printers and print everything from Word, the later Dymos can only be used with DYmo labels an I wanted a size they dont do.

Daiol 21 May 12

Thanks for reply,No I have no cleaning card had printer a very long time maybe 4 years,Did try a piece of card in though end product 'no joy'Text bit spoty. Regarding the 'Zebra label printers'Did have a look at them rather pricey printers you must use then for pro work. Thanks.

wiz-king 21 May 12
Answer

I do a few labels -- about 500,000 a year -- but mainly only about 10 of any one type -- thats why we store them as Word docs!

Daiol 21 May 12

thanks.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Why Formula-e needs to go faster

Found Studio reveals the making of the Unleashed, Uncut Peugeot 208 viral

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message