DVI Cable for Iiyama ProLite E431S

J Bear 17:04 30 Nov 03

I want to buy the latest best buy 17in TFT screen as a second screen for my setup. My graphics card has a DVI connector and dual view capability. Anybody know what kind of DVI cable I need for the Prolite E341S and where I can buy one for a reasonable price? Dabs really should list the cable you need is some sort of accessories link.

Thanks

JIM 18:22 30 Nov 03

count your pins on your dvi adapter connection :)

Interfaces spec Dabs. 1 x VGA - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) ¦ 1 x audio line-in - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ¦ "1 x DVI-I - 24 pin digital DVI "

click here

click here

bremner 18:37 30 Nov 03

I bought an iiyama TFT screen from Dabs and it came with the DVI cable.

J Bear 19:50 30 Nov 03

I'll order the monitor and see if the cable comes with it. The reason why I thought it didn't was because of a comment in one of the reviews I've read online this weekend. It said that it didn't come with a cable.

Thanks again.

bremner 20:01 30 Nov 03

Just double checked with the iiyama site and whilst the monitor I bought is shown as coming with the DVI cable unfortunatley yours does not.

JIM 20:06 30 Nov 03

Looking at the spec it only states that, Cables Included are only 1 x VGA cable ¦ 1 x audio cable so do be prepared for further cost.

For such a good monitor and for the price off,hope as bremner says it comes with one for you :)

JIM 20:07 30 Nov 03

Sorry typing slow.:)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…