@dvent want 6k is there a cheaper option?

gadgetcto 16:15 PM 11 Mar 09

@advent want 6k to get me to the following levels;
CompTIA A+,MCP & MCDST, MCSA, MCSE, MCTS SQL Server 2005 (all above certified ),MCITP Database Administrator. this includes upto 4 resits on each exam and some workshops.They also try to find you a job and say once I have the first qualification they should be able to get me into a job that relates to said qualification. i'm a bit ignorant with computers and know almost nothing (infact all of the above qualifications mean nothing to me), that said, I have worked with computers in my jobs (i learnt the SAP WM system and wrote basic training programmes around it) and enjoy what i have done. i have recently been made redundant and would quite like to start a career with IT.
is there a cheaper way of getting the knowledge, education and certification required to get myself a suitable job?

wee eddie 11:12 AM 13 Mar 09

Go down to your local College of FE. They won't make you any promises, but will be happy to educate you at very little cost and with 1 on 1 help when required.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus launch live: What to expect from Apple's 9 September 2015…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Swedish schoolkids use Minecraft to redesign Stockholm city centre

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites