@dvent want 6k is there a cheaper option?

gadgetcto 11 Mar 09

@advent want 6k to get me to the following levels;
CompTIA A+,MCP & MCDST, MCSA, MCSE, MCTS SQL Server 2005 (all above certified ),MCITP Database Administrator. this includes upto 4 resits on each exam and some workshops.They also try to find you a job and say once I have the first qualification they should be able to get me into a job that relates to said qualification. i'm a bit ignorant with computers and know almost nothing (infact all of the above qualifications mean nothing to me), that said, I have worked with computers in my jobs (i learnt the SAP WM system and wrote basic training programmes around it) and enjoy what i have done. i have recently been made redundant and would quite like to start a career with IT.
is there a cheaper way of getting the knowledge, education and certification required to get myself a suitable job?

wee eddie 13 Mar 09

Go down to your local College of FE. They won't make you any promises, but will be happy to educate you at very little cost and with 1 on 1 help when required.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message