DVDs i record on my Panasinic

nutty norm 00:03 AM 11 Mar 12

DVDs i record on my Panasonic wont play on my computer, i wonder why. nutty norm

rdave13 00:19 AM 11 Mar 12

What OS?

eedcam 10:04 AM 11 Mar 12

commonest reason you have either not Finalised the disc (Panny does not do this automatically) or you have not made a dvd Video but and dvd vr . The first is easy stick it back in the recorder and finalise it the secon more of a problem.Check and let us know which it is

nutty norm 14:47 PM 11 Mar 12

Thanks for the response about the DVD not playable on my computer, I put it back on to the Panasonic dvd recorder and it just plays ok, but doesnt seem to be able to finalise it, ive done everything you say i put it back on my computer Windows XP Home edition, when trying to Play Nero Pops up and says cannot load skin, on the computer it says Video _TS and will not open, anythoughts please nutty norm

eedcam 18:28 PM 11 Mar 12

did you go into the menu on the paany and look for finalise .I seem to remeber it was under disc management or there abouts .Though videoTS is correct and as nero is pretty rubish I'd try windows media player or Get VLC player its free andVLC PLAYER better still

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia Z5 review: Hands-on with the phone which the Z3+ should have been

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to choose a photographer

iPhone 6S preview: What to expect from Apple's next iPhone