DVD's flicker badly when played

COLIN-234466 11:17 06 Feb 07

Hi when i play dvd's the sceen flickers badly but it is only when i play dvd's games seem ok and internet tv is fine any help please

Totally-braindead 11:18 06 Feb 07

Get your DVD player disk out, delete it from windows and reinstall it see what that does.

COLIN-234466 12:52 06 Feb 07

Thanks but din't receive disc with player NEC ND 3550A as came preinstalled on computer bought from palicom only disc that came with it was a amd-nvidia mother board and graphics disc and already reinstalled them to no effect tried updating firmware to no avail im'e pulling my hair out must be something simple or is there nothing simple about computers

tullie 12:56 06 Feb 07

Is it any DVD disk that is affected?

COLIN-234466 13:15 06 Feb 07

Yes just seems to be dvd's everyting else seems to be fine tried playing on media player real player and sonic cineplayer all have the same flickering dont know if this will help but if the people in the film walk slow the flickering is not as bad

Stuartli 13:16 06 Feb 07

Try installing the latest version of the K-Lite codecs pack from:

click here

This pack meets the needs of virtually all users and includes, if you wish to install it, Media Player Classic.

COLIN-234466 13:49 06 Feb 07

No did'nt work but did say that my real media splitter was broken or missing going to try and find one to down load

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac