Dvdrw can only read 4.5 gb?

W.o.t.i.f 21:40 16 Mar 04

Hello, i have used dvd shrink to backup my dvds, and it shrunk it to about 4.6gb approx. When i use nero to burn it the maximum size it will let me burn at is 4.5 gb or less. My blank dvds are all 4.7gb as it says, i have two brands with the same results, so i don't think it is the media problem. I used to be able to record 4.7 gig no problem at all. Anyone know whats wrong?

W.o.t.i.f 13:42 17 Mar 04

W.o.t.i.f 13:58 17 Mar 04

Hmm... thats crazy...:P I was mistaken, the video files i had shrunk were altogether, 4.45 or so, and when ui go to record it, it becomes a lot more when i add them in nero. Very confusing.

struggle8 15:37 17 Mar 04

you know when you do the whole disk fingy and save dvd to disc you may get a few errors so use open file and re do fron folder and then burn in nero only takes about a extra 10 minutes that way but hey what the hell it does work

struggle8 15:39 17 Mar 04

hey let it do the burn from dvd shrink its does dvd-r/rw dvd=r/rw then it just depends if you stand alone dvd player plays then formats

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…