dvdflick not working

JACC 22:15 12 Jul 08

i have been using dvdflick and imgburn to convert and burn video files,i successfully completed some yesterday but today imgburn would not write to the dvd.I've upgraded dvdflick and imgburn but no luck.Do you know of any other free software that does the same job? O/S Vista Ultimate

eedcam 22:42 12 Jul 08

More detail please what is coming upin the log and are you using the same media and are the files you are trying to burn the same as the ones that worked

JACC 23:01 12 Jul 08

Hi eedcam,nothing coming up in the log ,the drive just keeps spinning very fast with nothing happening ,using the same media and files are the same type as i've burned before,even tried to burn a file that already worked but wouldn't work this time.can't figure it out but i'll keep trying.

eedcam 09:34 13 Jul 08

Ok Try and just create an Iso image instead of burning to disc if that works ok looks like the drive

JACC 10:36 13 Jul 08

cheers eedcam,will give it a go,thankyou.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…