dvd x maker

porkypig37 17:11 12 Jan 05

just registered for dvd x maker tried to validate my licence but was told 321studios is not in buisiness now? what do I do to use this program??

Totally-braindead 18:30 12 Jan 05

It sounds like you won't be able to use it I'm afraid.

porkypig37 18:42 12 Jan 05

cant even uninstall this program. I am going to re-install it then uninstall it and forget about this program, you buy mags (sometimes) only to get one program well it will be the last I buy I'm an old man and cannot keep up with hassle involving programs. I have another prograthat I have problems with, Magix audio cleaning lab. Install it on the wrong drive and it could not find it I then uninstalled it and went to re-install it and it said you will need to uninstall the other version. I checked the registry and cleaned any mesntion of this program but no avail. so I just cannot use a program that I got as a gift. I contacted magix 6 times but no answer , sounds fimiliar doesnt it . I have went on long enough writing this book and I am just going to have to do without these programs.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…