DVD X Maker

Captain Ketch 20:29 12 Nov 04

I have installed this today and to be honest am really impressed, but there are two annoying problems, one I can not download the update from within the program and two: every time I try to create a disc I become the proud owner of a shiny new coaster, all the program says it that there was a problem creating the disc and that it is now unusable. This always happens in the closing disc bit of the burn. Any ideas anyone? I have looked at the other postings but it wasn't very clear what the process was to get the update.

Cheers

Gary

john-232317 20:42 12 Nov 04

I had this happen when i tried to copy a film, possible the DVD was not long enough to copy film, but it lets you get to writing the lead out before it lets you know.

I have not tried to copy films lately, but i have also changed from +R to -R discs and had no coasters while burning my own captured videos of around an hour.

Bapou 22:18 12 Nov 04

click here Not a great deal of help I'm afraid, I'm not a user of DVD X Maker. The link is After Dawn's forum on the program, seems updates are no longer available.

g0nvs 22:23 12 Nov 04

Try DVD Shrink instead (Free) and Nero to burn. Works for me everytime.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…