DVD X Maker

Captain Ketch 20:29 12 Nov 04

I have installed this today and to be honest am really impressed, but there are two annoying problems, one I can not download the update from within the program and two: every time I try to create a disc I become the proud owner of a shiny new coaster, all the program says it that there was a problem creating the disc and that it is now unusable. This always happens in the closing disc bit of the burn. Any ideas anyone? I have looked at the other postings but it wasn't very clear what the process was to get the update.

Cheers

Gary

john-232317 20:42 12 Nov 04

I had this happen when i tried to copy a film, possible the DVD was not long enough to copy film, but it lets you get to writing the lead out before it lets you know.

I have not tried to copy films lately, but i have also changed from +R to -R discs and had no coasters while burning my own captured videos of around an hour.

Bapou 22:18 12 Nov 04

click here Not a great deal of help I'm afraid, I'm not a user of DVD X Maker. The link is After Dawn's forum on the program, seems updates are no longer available.

g0nvs 22:23 12 Nov 04

Try DVD Shrink instead (Free) and Nero to burn. Works for me everytime.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This animated short film tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…