DVD writing software

richierich 10:12 11 Sep 03

Getting an OEM dvd writer which doesnt come with software, anyone recomend some cheap or free dvd writing software please

Lozzy 10:41 11 Sep 03

What exactly are you wanting to do? As ther is Nero click here

or

Easy CD/DVD Creator click here

wildrover 11:39 11 Sep 03

Burn4free is a "freeware" cd/dvd writer click here I haven't used it yet but it comes reccommended from a trusted source. Freeware is in brackets because it includes "navhelp" which describes itself as not adware or spyware but integrates with your browser to make keyword searches, much like AOL, I understand. Navhelp is also free. It MAY be possible to uninstall Navhelp without affecting the writer's capabilities?? Follow the links and make your mind up I suppose, unless anyone has any bad reports of these programmes??

wildrover 11:51 11 Sep 03

If you decide to download, be careful not to click on the advert which for a paid for cd/dvd software. Its an easy mistake to make. Just click "Download" not an advert!!

richierich 12:40 11 Sep 03

Lozzy,
what I want to do is mainly back up image files but also put digital video onto dvd.
I will try the freebie programmes if not succesful I will probably buy the roxio one.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…