//some 3rd party need geo

DVD Writing problem

mikesman 09:07 08 Jun 04

Hi, I had a DVD disk which was recording a TV show and about 5 minutes before the timed recording was due to end I had a power cut. The DVD was subsequently showing "Unrecognisable Data". I contacted Philips who said that that was it, end of story. I managed to find some software which recovered most of the data (A Football match). The data is now in .tao format. I can watch the programme on my PC Media Player but my problem is getting it to a format which can be written to a disk for watching on any DVD player. I have so far managed to change the extension of the file to .iso and make an image which I have then put onto disk but it is not readable. I must admit to being, by and large, unfamiliar with both NERO (6 Ultra edition) which I have, and also Roxio 6. Can anyone help me? I was recoding the programme for a friend. So far I have wasted about half a dozen disks trying to sort it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…