DVD Writers?

Tk_RiceZ 01:29 03 Jan 04

can any1 adress me wer i can go 2 get a decent DVD Writer as CD isnt sufficient to back up my data no more, Value 4 money is wat i'm after + i dnt like buying online so shop names would be grateful....

Try pricerunner. It will give you a price comparison based on information that you select by filtering it out. Try it for the PC Advisor reviewed drives. Or try e-bay for a drive that you have decided upon.

PS There might be a source with an address near you or you could phone up to order if you don't want to buy online.

cream. 01:45 03 Jan 04

Try these from PCWorld (spit) if you don't like buying online. All for under a ton. At least buy a dvd-r or a duel format +r and -r

click here

cream. 01:49 03 Jan 04

In my useless opinion this is the pick of the bunch :-(

click here

Cos I am Sony nuts ;-)

Tk_RiceZ 02:01 03 Jan 04

wats da difference between DVD-R and DVD+R-R?

Demora 02:02 03 Jan 04

Well if you buy the Sony go to the store as its the same price in there. at least you wont have to wait for it check out discussion in 'consumerwatch' An no postage.

BTW our local PCworld has sold out of them.

Demora

cream. 02:28 03 Jan 04

There has been a debate as to which format dvd writing will go to, bit like betamax and vhs on video tapes years ago.

You can bet your options by going either -R or +R but if you get a drive that writes both you can not loose. That is until they bring out the new disk format. lol

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…