DVD writer

Chaz10 21:09 19 Feb 04

Posted this in the wrong forum originally:
Quick question, I am being a bit lazy but my brother is after a duel format dvd writer and was wondering whats the cheapest you've seen (cheapest I've seen is £65.80 retail)

explicitlyrics100 21:12 19 Feb 04

you lazy **** :p

explicitlyrics100 21:17 19 Feb 04

btw - microdirect.co.uk have a lite-on +/- drive for 65.21 but thats excluding postage of about £5 i think....

y_not 06:13 20 Feb 04

From £49.99 click here (+ P&P)

Excellent company to deal with (and No - I don't work for them)

Chaz10 10:01 20 Feb 04

It's only 1x the one I had seen is 4x , but thanks for your help.

bananaslik 10:10 20 Feb 04

i wouldn't go for the cheapest one,you could find you will get probs with dvd blank compatabilities.i have a couple of friends that have done this and they have had trouble getting software to recognise the writer & also they have had to hunt around for discs that worked in them (usually you need the dearer discs)i have the pioneer 106d & wouldn't change it for anything,it is compatable with all discs.
just a thought,cheapest isn't always the best option.just like printers,you buy a cheap one then you par through the nose for the cartridges.

Rennaissance 10:27 20 Feb 04

i have a pikaone dual dvd writer from savastor for 80 i think, and it works very well.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…