DVD to VHS How?

Legolas 11:35 06 Apr 04

I have slideshows on VCD is there a way to copy them from the VCD onto VHS tape?

SANTOS7 11:39 06 Apr 04

Posted by Marshall ( on August 13, 2003 at 12:37:34:

In Reply to: vcd to vhs posted by Yacoubian on May 11, 2003 at 05:40:30:

: Everybody is talking about how to transfer vhs to vcd.
: But I wonder if there's any possibility to transfer a vcd from the computer to vhs on a videorecorder?

It's actually quite simple. You need a video card with composite video output for VHS, or S-VHS output if you have an S-VHS VCR, and a sound card with line output. If you are using an integrated sound and video card (part of the motherboard) you can not do it.
I record streaming video from the internet to S-VHS all the time.
If you still need help, write to me.
from another forum hope it helps [email protected]

Legolas 18:54 06 Apr 04

SANTOS7 Thanks for the reply but I want to copy directly from the vcd to videotape to get the best quality if this is possible.

SANTOS7 21:27 06 Apr 04

click here this may well be the piece of kit your looking for

Daz35 22:09 06 Apr 04

Have a look for the Dazzle DVC150, it has s-video and composite in and out, so you can go both ways.(Capture from analoge to digital, then put back onto a tape)
Got mine from PCW for a touch under £100 - although it was on offer from £150

y_not 06:22 07 Apr 04

I use an ATI VIVO card.

Play the VCD on the PC and, after tuning the video in to suit I simply press "Record" on the video.

I also used this system for copying PowerPoint shows to VHS about four years ago - works quite well

Legolas 09:57 07 Apr 04

Thanks for the replies I will ponder on your suggestions.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…