dvd trouble

dottylotty 16:02 25 May 08

can any one tell me when i copy a film it always copies great for about the 1st 4 to 5 minutes then it freezes n i av to wind it on a little in the film to carry on watching it there seems to be a line on the disc where it stops does it with every film even though they copy great my comp is xp driver for dvd re writer HL-DT-ST DVDRRW GWA-4166B thanks

eedcam 16:36 25 May 08

If its the only on that disc then its the disc if its every disc then it could be your burner no like the disc quite common .Also you could try burning at a low speed sayX4 .What is the film format you are copying and what software are you using

Lemur 09:32 15 Dec 08

I have a Sony DVD Recorder with Hard Drive. This year I have been experiencing freezing on playback of the hard drive and sometimes of recordings transferred to DVD. It all seems to be random. No computer involved.

When I got in touch with Sony, I was told that patches were sent over an engineering channel, which apparently uses channels like C Beebies. Miraculously, the next day - problem solved. However, just recently, problem returned - hence my search for an answer on this forum.

Is anyone aware of this patch/engineering channel phenomenon? If so, please let me have any comments.

Thank you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…