DVD Software update

ponytail 11:00 23 Sep 10

I have just downloaded the latest software for my DVD Recorder and need to put it on a disc but not sure of how to do it.This is the link.

C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\Philips\DVDR3380_EU_Feb_23_2007

Do I need 2 discs and what do I use to burn it.I have Deep Burner,Burn4Free and CD Burner XP can someone advise

ponytail 11:03 23 Sep 10

Think the link I provied was wrong try this one.

click here

northumbria61 13:00 23 Sep 10

If you clcik on the "Firmware Upgrade Readme File" there are 2 pages of instructions telling you exactly how to do this.

northumbria61 13:02 23 Sep 10

Correction - there are 3 pages but the first 2 should be all you need. Print them off and then follow - quite straightforward.

ponytail 13:45 23 Sep 10

Hi Northumbria will this be two discs

ponytail 13:55 23 Sep 10

Hi Again Northumbria sorry to be a pain as not burnt data before would you be able to explain the procedure.There are two VLC media files so do I use one disc per file and which of my programs is best suited deep burner does not seem to like this particular type of file

Thanks

northumbria61 23:42 24 Sep 10

Follow the instructions which clearly state "You will need one blank CD-R or CD-RW disc for this step"

I haven't used any of the the "burning" programs that you mention so cannot advise but I would have thought any would do the job with the correct disc.

ponytail 08:05 25 Sep 10

Hi Lazurus the 2nd
Have downloaded and saved it but when I go into deep burner 4.4 and choose Burn ISO Image all I have is cancell and next dont have open do I have the wrong version of deep burner.When I have clicked on burn ISO Image am I supposed to click on open or next as I dont have open.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac