DVD Slideshow - Help Needed

Anator11 12:55 28 Mar 04

I have been given a DVD with slides on for a theatre presentation but it has been setup so that each slide is set as a title and not a chapter - which is making it very difficult to navigate between them.

Can someone please point me in the right direction as how to transfer these slides onto a Video CD, or even just onto file on a computer so that each slide is it's own chapter.

On another note, does anyone have a full list of keyboard commands for PowerDVD?

Many thanks

Anator11 17:13 28 Mar 04

does anyone have any ideas?

y_not 17:24 28 Mar 04

Not used it but most of these programmes are along the same lines click here AND some are shareware!

Anator11 12:12 31 Mar 04

this is ok for doing a direct copy from dvd to vcd but i need to be able to edit it so the slides are in chapters as well. does anyone know what piece of software i will need for this?

deadneat 12:25 31 Mar 04

Easy cd 6 should be sufficient for your requirements.

Anator11 12:28 31 Mar 04

but will this allow me to edit the slides as well?

hssutton 12:51 31 Mar 04

Not really sure what you are asking, when you say slides, are these slides saved to DVD as jpegs or other file format, or are they already in a slideshow, obviously if they are in the former, then this should be quite simple. However if it as been recorded as a slideshow, then I think you have problems.

Download this evaluation software click here IMO it's the best available. The Gold version which has just been released should write direct to DVD, but appears to have a slight problem, but can be saved as an ISO file and burnt using Easy cd 6 (which I use) or Nero.

Anator11 12:54 31 Mar 04

its already a slideshow as some of the slides have animations. But the reason i am doing this is that power dvd cant go directly to the next 'title' only the next 'chapter' so i need to make a VCD that has each slide stored as a chapter and not a title.

Ill have a look at the program later and let you know thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…