DVD Slideshow Disply Problem

swanson2 14:09 22 Mar 05

Hi,

I am running Windows XP Home Edition SP2.

About 2 weeks ago I purchased and downloaded a software package called dvdSanta.

The main reason I wanted this was to produce professional type video slideshows from my digital photos (with pan/zoom, audio and special transitional effects etc).

I have made a number of very good slideshows with this software which is really easy to use and was no problem at all initially.

Unfortunately about three days ago something happened which makes the slideshows I produce only appear in a very narrow widescreen format even though I copy them in Full Screen format.

When I view these DVD files on my PC (Windows Media Player or Power DVD)or on my DVD Player the picture appears as a narrow (3") band across the screen but everything else seems OK.

If I view DVD files I produced with this product a few days ago everything works OK and I get a full screen plyback.

I have tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the software and also a System Restore to no avail.

E-mails to the software helpline sent 3 days ago have so far gone unanswered!

Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

TomJerry 14:31 22 Mar 05

dig into setting or advanced or something like this to check out

swanson2 14:57 22 Mar 05

Thanks for your suggestion but no I selected "Full Screen format" but I have tried every combination including PAL NTSC Widescreen and Full Screen Low Medium and High resolution etc. and alway get the narrow (much narrower than widescreen output).

TomJerry 20:15 22 Mar 05

swanson2 20:56 22 Mar 05

Yes it is set to PAL but still no change!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…