DVD shrink

bobbybluenose 22:23 02 Apr 08

hi, i am trying to shrink a film using DVD shrink,when opening the programme igo into open files then go to my documents then open my videos where i ihave stored the files ,but when i try to open the file i get message saying, failed to open file c/docs and settings admin my docs my videos the system cannot find the specified file, what am i doing wrong

what file type?

eedcam 22:36 02 Apr 08

Shrink will only open Foldes that are Video_ts or Iso images or copy a normal dvd .What format are the files stored in . If they are none of those you've had it with shrink .You may be able to use Imgburn
click here write files or foders to disc It is free

eedcam 22:43 02 Apr 08

Oops if the files are over single dvd size imgburn wont shrink them you would need to choose create image file (iso) from file/folders then use shrink to shrink it

bobbybluenose 22:47 02 Apr 08

down loading movies on ares master most files are down loading vid/x msvidio

eedcam 22:50 02 Apr 08

Then afraid would think no chance with shrink as they are .Try imgburn then once you have the iso shrink should accept it

bobbybluenose 22:53 02 Apr 08

how do i get iso,ive not got a clue

eedcam 07:45 03 Apr 08

Using imgburn choose create image file form files/folders add your material and clcik on the disc icon note where ther iso file is being saved to and then using Shrink click on File>open disc image

bobbybluenose 10:43 03 Apr 08

thsnks eedcam

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…