DVD on second telly

Legolas 18:10 08 Jan 04

I get my telly reception via NTL cable and I have it set up to another telly in my bedroom via the aerial connection I have just got a DVD player which connects to the telly in the lounge by means of the scart connection I thought I would be able to receive the DVD pictures on my telly in the bedroom but this does not appear to be the case anyone know how I can share the DVD between the two tellies.

Diodorus Siculus 18:19 08 Jan 04

Don't know that you can... but am open to be surprised!

johnnyrocker 18:31 08 Jan 04

click here and search for video senders if you have two scart outputs and a scart on 2nd tv if you have only one scart output on dvd you will have to use one of the other outputs but will need to get the philips sbvcl 1205 or 1200 which come with remote control and can be operated from 2nd tv for full functionality

johnny.

luckylittler 19:54 08 Jan 04

Go to click here and they have the best wireless video senderson the market - can transmit up to 4 additional tv's at the same time

Legolas 20:26 08 Jan 04

Thanks for all the replies so far any cheaper ways.

Diodorus Siculus 01:38 09 Jan 04

Well there you go... enough surprises for one evening!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…