//some 3rd party need geo

DVD Santa

Noelg23 14:19 07 Jan 05

I would like to know if anyone has used this and whats their opinion on it as I am thinking of getting it but wants some assurance first of all...thanks all..

ACOLYTE 14:21 07 Jan 05

I have used it,only the demo downlaod and its works fully just get demo on the border,but i can live with that,it worked a treat i converted an avi,in to a dvd and burnt it no problems at all,well worth having.

Noelg23 14:26 07 Jan 05

thanks ACOLYTE, just what I wanted to hear...shame u only got the demo version...I think I will go all the way and get the full version...

ACOLYTE 14:29 07 Jan 05

The demo version was all i needed at the time and its fully functional just with the demo bit,as i said i can live with that,lol.

smiddy 15:53 09 Jan 05

the full version is worth it i use it all the time.

TomJerry 16:03 09 Jan 05

I tried full version, it is easy to use, but video quality is rubbish. It is a thousand miles away from DVD Lab Pro click here.

dvdsanta is cheap, but basically you get what you pay for

smiddy 16:21 09 Jan 05

your systems obviously not up to it then

TomJerry 16:24 09 Jan 05

I produce much much better quality video with DVD Lab or Sonic MYDVD

read a few more user's view click here

smiddy 16:28 09 Jan 05

sonic is a total joke!!! i get better results on my zx spectrum.

€dstowe 16:45 09 Jan 05

I found it disappointing. It would not read MPEG files created by NorthQ or Pinnacle hardware.

TomJerry 17:07 09 Jan 05

DVD Santa for amateur

Real professional products: Adobe Encore, Ulead Movie Factory

middle ground: Sonic MyDVD, Cyberlink Powerproducer, DVD Lab Pro, WinDVD Creator 2

I rest my case

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…