DVD+/-RW Won`t Accept

wicked willy 21:47 13 Apr 04

Hi Everybody, I have bought a DVD+/-RW and it will not read the DVD Disc It says that there is no disc in the drive .But when I put a CD Disc in the drive it writes to it without any problems.Been into Device Manager and everything is in order as it says in Properties that it is working ok.any one got any Idea what is wrong as my head is swimming and not getting anywhere.Help Please

wicked willy 21:51 13 Apr 04

I Forgot to say what my OS , it is XP Home Edition

cycoze 21:51 13 Apr 04

Probably does not like that particular brand of media , i have 3 different brands of +RW but my writer can only see 2 of them .

cycoze 22:20 13 Apr 04

Please could you give me a supplier so that I can try. The Drive is a NEC DVD+/-RW 2500A and I would like to get it up and running My E-Mail Address is as Follows xxxxxxxx Thanks in Advance.

wicked willy for a list of recommended media see click here pdf .

wicked willy 22:29 13 Apr 04

Thank You CYCOZE for the information that you sent ,I will be looking for the said items which you pointed , Bill

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…