DVD-RW PROBLEM

downie 18:42 29 Dec 06

I NEED SOME HELP HERE I RECENTLY BOUGHT A DVD-RW I INSTALLED IT A FEW DAYS AGO WHEN I INSTALLED IT THE COMPUTER FOUND IT OK AND EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT UNTIL I WAS REMOVING PROGRAMS FOM MY PC AND I ACCIDENTALY DELETED A THING CALLED A SIS VGA DRIVER, NOW I HAVE THE PROBLEM OF FINDING ONE TO MAKE MY PC PLAY DVDS PLEASE HELP IF U WANT ADD ME ON MSN AT [email protected] THANKS

Stuartli 18:48 29 Dec 06

Two things. You don't use capital letters - it's regarded as shouting; secondly, it is not advisable to provide an e-mail address.

You should be able to find the VGA driver for your system at:

click here

You need to know the particular version of your SiS graphics.

It should be detailed in the motherboard manual or use Everest Home Edition from:

click here

anskyber 18:49 29 Dec 06

A few things. First here is the site to download your driver.click here Secondly please do not type in upper case it is regarded as SHOUTING and inappropriate.

Finally for your own protection do not give your email address out. The Forum will answer through this site.

That said welcome to PCA, we are friendly really!

downie 13:42 30 Dec 06

look boys i can give out a telephone number if i want its entierly up to me and i no typeing in uppercase is shouting i needed help so sorry lads and cheers 4 the help

skidzy 13:51 30 Dec 06

"look boys i can give out a telephone number if i want its entierly up to me and i no typeing in uppercase is shouting i needed help"

With that response you will find help hard to come by here.
Everyone is treated with respect until they post something like you have done.

And if you think you can do as you like here,i think the FE will put you in your place by deleting your plea for help.

Once you have been here for a while,you will see how its works.Great bunch of experts,who are friendly and more than pleased to help.....Freely.

Having said that,follow the above sound advice from two of the forum regulars who have helped this site become what it is....a friendly,curtious and free helpline to all.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac