DVD - RW discs - where best to buy

machins 12:23 04 Jul 04

I have almost completed a holiday movie (I know - how boring!!) and need to send to family.

Have recorded on DVD-R and it works fine on my DVD player but won't work on a relations. However she can play the smae movie if I record on a DVD-RW. Here's the question. A the are a lot dearer than DVD-R where are the best value-for-money deals please.

SEASHANTY 12:27 04 Jul 04

Try blankdiscshop (SVP Communications)
click here

€dstowe 12:33 04 Jul 04

The fault is more likely to be with your relation's machine rather than the disc you are wrting to.

I do agree with the advice given by SEASHANTY though. You could try click here as well.

machins 07:06 05 Jul 04

Thanks for the advice - I will give them a go.

georgemac 08:51 05 Jul 04

find out what type of dvd player your relation has, then go to vcdhelp.com click here and do a search for the dvd player and it will tell you what type of media the machine likes and dislikes

I agree SVP communications are excellent

TomJerry 10:14 05 Jul 04

one more option for you click here.

For buying a couple of discs, valuemedia is better, for bulk buy svp better.

SirGalahad2004 12:21 05 Jul 04

finding the right media is mainly trial and error . ive found the Ritek G04 discs play on most dvd players

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…