DVD RW discs eraseing not working.

Ive 12:31 05 Aug 04

Why is it that when I do a full erase of any dvdrw disc in Nero start smart and then try to copy to the disc again the program says please insert a blankdisc. You can see the portion of whatever was on the disc has been erased as the discs are now one uniform colour accross the whole surface and when you look at the disc in my computer it shows up as empty.

Ive 13:32 05 Aug 04

Anbody know.

Chegs ® 14:11 05 Aug 04

I have found a similar thing,erased a DVD with SmartStart,went to burn my latest "masterpiece" and the prog complained the disc was full.I got round it by using the "disc wipe" in TMPGenc to erase it,then it could complete.The RW-DVD (one out of a batch of 10)has now expired,Nero says its scratched/damaged,and a format rarely completes.The disc has been "treated" by a mate,and now it completes the format (with Nero) but the data is still there,and Nero won't let me add any further files(as I managed to shift some of the data by simply right-click and delete)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event live stream | Apple October Event live blog: Watch Apple unveil new MacBook Pro, new…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Lida designs a cross-stitch email sent to thousands of Ikea Family members

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: Faster performance, a brighter screen, water-ret…