dvd rw

sadie2 15:04 14 Jun 06

hi can any one help im trying to copy some music on to disc but my dvd can not read the blank disc any help thanks

vinnyT 15:14 14 Jun 06

It may be just that disk, or it maybe that your dvd dosn't support that brand of disk. Take a look at the website of the sware you're using (Nero, etc) there maybe an update which adds support for this disk.

Worst case senario, is that the write, as opposed to the read, laser has been damaged, nowt you can do in this case.

Hope this helps.

sadie2 15:22 14 Jun 06

it reads dvd and music discs

wjrt 15:36 14 Jun 06

check your documentation to find out which type of DVD your drive can use . my drive for instance will read all media but will write to DVD+R and DVD+RW but not to DVD-R or DVD-RW

BurrWalnut 15:40 14 Jun 06

Am I correct in thinking you have put music (MP3/WMA included) on a DVD and it won't play back on your domestic DVD player?

If so, it's probably because you have to have a newish DVD player to play it on. Until recently only CD-R/RW music could be played on domestic players.

sadie2 16:10 14 Jun 06

the dvd rw is not reading the blank disc i put in so i can not down load any thing on to it it just tells me to insert blank disc

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 16:26 14 Jun 06

First of all is it a DVD writer not a DVDrom Ddrive?

Second windows will not recognise a blank DVD, you need a DVD burning program such as Nero.

sadie2 16:52 14 Jun 06

can i down load nero for free or do i need to buy a disc

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:04 14 Jun 06

DeepBurner Free 1.8 click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…