DVD Rewriter - problem

Nicky 12:28 14 Apr 04

I recently had a DVD Rewriter installed with the intention of transferring lot of images and movies from my PC onto disc so that I could watch them on my TV through my DVD player. I was advised that I would need to use DVD-RW/R discs and not DVD+RW/R discs. I have tried to make a few discs no and although the software I am using says that the disc has been created successfully it does not play back on my PC or TV. It seems to jump and then freeze after about a minute. Could I be using the wrong discs or is it likely to be a problem with the DVD rewriter itself.Any help would be appreciated.

SirGalahad2004 12:55 14 Apr 04

what dvd-writer you using ?

stlucia 12:57 14 Apr 04

What burning software are you using, and what's the make/model of your DVD player that you're playing them back on?

If the burning software says it has successfully created a DVD, the problem is probably not at that end. Your DVD player could be fussy about what type of DVD it uses (+ or -), and many don't cope as well with RW as they do with R disks. It can also be fussy about what make of DVD you're using.

SirGalahad2004 12:59 14 Apr 04

hope this will be of help for you click here

SirGalahad2004 13:06 14 Apr 04

or try this software click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…