DVD Retrieval

smudge2 19:35 07 Sep 06

Can Anyone Help!
Using a Goodman Hard Drive DVD Recorder I burnt some MPEG-2 video on to a Maxell x16 +R dvd. All appeared well. But on adding a further 20 mins. of video a fault developed and the burning stopped and i could not finalize the disk.On speaking to Goodmans help desk they said it was because i had used x16 disks,but their instructions do not tell you not to. The machine turned out to be faulty anyway and was returned to the retailer and a different make bought.
Is there anyway of retrieving the burnt video from the disk as it is precious footage of my grandson at birth.

jimv7 19:56 07 Sep 06

Try finalising the disk again.

rdave13 19:59 07 Sep 06

Have a look here click here though I haven't used the utility.

smudge2 20:00 07 Sep 06

the old recorder has gon have tryed on loads of players with on look

terryf 20:50 07 Sep 06

Do you know a friend with a DVD burner on PC?

smudge2 09:52 08 Sep 06

Hi terryf i have a dvd burner i tried to burn a new copy using nero but the copy will not play in pc or dvd recorder it say this is a blank disk

smudge2 10:28 08 Sep 06

Has anyone in the DN or LN postcode areas got a Goodmans Hard Drive DVD recorder that would be prepared to try and finalize my disk, as I have got a new DVD recorder and the disk will not play on it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…