DVD Recorder Digital Decoder

Malapoa1 22:15 04 Jan 07

I have a dvd recorder and a TV with freeview. Do I need another Freeview Decoder to recorder a digital channel on the DVD Recorder?

Totally-braindead 22:26 04 Jan 07

I suppose its a different question from what you asked on your other thread click here I don't know how to do it. I have a TV with built in freeview but have a standalone freeview box from which I record. If your TV has a video out or a SCART out you might be able to do it I don't know.
The advantage of having a standalone one is you can watch a freeview program on your TVs built in freeview and record a different freeview program on the seperate box.

jakimo 23:22 04 Jan 07

This link and its forum should provide the answers your looking for,look up the connection paragraph faq first

click here

johnnyrocker 23:45 04 Jan 07

most tv's incorporating freeview have two rf outputs which would enable what you are asking but without further details i could not advise further

johnny

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…