//some 3rd party need geo

DVD recorder advice

kenzy 17:08 14 Feb 05

As I have no DVD writer on my pc and also as I need to replace my domestic VCR I was thinking of buying the Panasonic DMR E65 DVD recorder which can be picked up at a very good price.

Basically one of the things
I want to do, apart from TV recording etc , is to edit DV movies on my PC using Ulead studio 8 and transfer them back to DVD via my camcorder.

All I need to know is will an "edited" DV record to the Panasonic. The Panasonic has a DV input but I cant find out if this is for original unedited tape or not. I would hate to buy it and find out that my plan was a non starter. Any advice would be appreciated.

TOPCAT® 20:53 14 Feb 05

Best I can do is point you to the Panasonic website where all it can do is listed at click here Hope this helps. TC.

kenzy 21:11 14 Feb 05

Thanks for the link but still not sure.I do really find that all the different formats and functions are confusing, but hopefully the Panasonic will do what I want.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…