DVD ram edit & burn software to dvd, vcd etc

TREDWELL 14:46 09 Mar 05

I have old homemade videos on dvd ram created via Panasonic recorder. I wish to use editing software which will after editing video & audio then allow me to burn them to dvd,vcd etc.
Anybody done it ?

SEASHANTY 16:44 09 Mar 05

The Panasonic DVD recorder should allow you to edit DVD-RAM discs. Mine does as also does the JVC DVD recorder I also have. Mainly used for editing out commercials on RAM discs. I have recorded DVD-RAM to DVD-R using the Panasonic S27 DVD Player (which is the only player I know which will play DVD-RAM discs) Argos sell this and its also £50 delivered from Ebuyer. Recorded the discs by playing them on the S27 with scart connection to the Panasonic E85
recording onto DVD-R.

I could also have used the JVC to Panasonic route also had I wished to do so.

Doing it the PC way the only writers which support
both reading and writing are the ones made by LG such as the GSA 4163 (about £43).

FelixTCat 16:47 09 Mar 05

The latest version of DVD Movie Factory does it well: click here

Amazon have a good deal on it now: click here

However, I found that I could rename that VOB files to mpg and work on them that way. It is possible, however, that the program I used recognised that they were really VOB and could handle them anyway!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…