DVD Problem

Rhuddlan 21:33 26 Apr 03

I have installed Interactual player 2.0 and when I go to play a DVD the computer crashes and restarts, I got the Interactual software from a DVD I was trying to play, it's a brand new DVD and I'm using Win XP Home edition, I have also got power DVD software, but have got a password set for it which I have forgotton, I have reinstalled this software thinking that the password would have gone, but to my amazment, it still exists, so I cannot seem to play DVD's on this software too, can someone please help, I have had this softweae before and has worked fine in the past with some DVD's and am trying to watch, thanks for the help.

Neo_0147 21:50 26 Apr 03

It seems the software is incompatible with something in your pc most likely your graphics card because you say it crashes when you begin to play a dvd. Try download the latest drivers for your graphics card and you could also try playing the dvd through windows media player or a player that can be downloaded off the net.

Hope this helps.

TOMMO01 22:44 26 Apr 03

First - contact cyberlink with regards to Power DVD - they should be able to help you delete the password.

Power DVD is the best program for watch DVDs on a computer. But as the previous post mention - use Media player for the time being.

Rhuddlan 10:14 27 Apr 03

How do I play DVD's through media player, when I put the disc in and go to now playing in media player, nothing happens and when I double click on the icon in my computer interactual player attempts to install. Thanks for then help.

Rhuddlan 10:30 27 Apr 03

Is there a way that I can remove the password from power DVD, why didn't it remove when I uninstalled it and is there any good DVD software that I can download off the Internet. Thanks for everyone's help.

Rhuddlan 10:40 27 Apr 03

I have just been onto the packard bell website and gone through the list of downloads and looked at all chipset downloads, but cannot find my graphics card driver or even the name of my graphics card, I have got an S3 Grpahics provsavage and utilities and I am using Win XP Home, I have downloaded a driver before, but this did not help, so I uninstalled the driver and used the one that came with my computer Thanks.

Rhuddlan 13:53 27 Apr 03

Problem solved, I have remebered my password for power DVD, thanks again for all the help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…