DVD problem

7 22:09 16 Feb 05

I am trying to play DVD after recording from another recorded DVD through sonic recorder on my laptop but it says that 'insert DVD' though it is already inserted. can somebody help???

User-312386 22:29 16 Feb 05

what format disc did you use DVD-RW?

Can you view the disc on your laptop?

Have you got a DVD-ROM?

Do you have the correct software to view the DVD?

curlylad 22:34 16 Feb 05

I'm presuming you have XP . Open windows media player , hover mouse over 'Library' tab , right click and highlight 'play' , is the option ' DVD,VCD or CD Audio' in black or greyed out ?

If it is greyed out then you may need to install or update the DVD decoder on your PC.

curlylad 22:35 16 Feb 05

This microsoft article may help you click here

7 17:08 17 Feb 05

i am using dvd+rw and it is sony dvd writer and os is xp proff and i am using sonic recorder software....any more help will b appreciated...

7 17:14 17 Feb 05

which dvd writer software is gud and available free online....any comments will be appreciated...

7 21:01 17 Feb 05

any more comments plzzzz...

JonnyTub 21:05 17 Feb 05

The sonic software you have is good enough. The problem i feel is elsewhere related.

7 21:17 17 Feb 05

can somebody show a light where the problem is?? i have sonic softaware but it is not upgraded version...

JonnyTub 21:19 17 Feb 05

Fully describe the process you have followed to create the disk, this will help determine where the problem is.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…