DVD pro level authoring software

Boring Old Fart 23:37 20 Dec 04

Does anyone know of a decent program to create dvd's like the pro stuff?
I want to run a title sequence before the menu appears - I do wedding videos and obviously want to get my bit in - I also want to have the menu choice to view various parts as well as play it all.
Sonic is very good, it allows me to insert my own background, but I can't find a way to run my own title sequence before the menu appears, neither can I set up a 'play all' button.
I'd also like to be able to place text and buttons where I want them.
Thanks.

TomJerry 00:02 21 Dec 04

Adobe® Encore™ DVD 1.5 click here

you cannot find anything pro than this

kev.Ifty 00:09 21 Dec 04

You can create a back ground picture or use a video clip, whilst your Menu is displayed.

You can choose different shaped 'icons' to enable the viewer to select chapters. Those 'icons' can be numbered lists or previews of the contents.

You can select colours and change the opacity of those colours...... All of these options are really simple to select and can be 'previewed' before Burning.

Also it will encode most video files to DVD format for you.

Get on to Santa quick!

Kev.

kyprosman 00:25 21 Dec 04

Also Roxio Easy Media Creator 7

€dstowe 08:40 21 Dec 04

We produce advertising and training DVDs and I was thinking of investing in professional software for processing. We found though, that Pinnacle Studio 9 and Intervideo WinDVD gave almost as good end results as software costing many times as much as they did.

Both Pinnacle and WinDVD will do what you want and more. They are quite easy to learn.

rickf 20:39 21 Dec 04

Magix Movie Edit Pro 2005. Puts the rest to shame with the pricing.

bobbyburtie 21:49 21 Dec 04

Mediachance DVD-lab PRO click here

bobbyburtie 23:30 21 Dec 04

Forgot to mention you can download a full version of Mediachance DVD-lab PRO to try for 30 days.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…