DVD Player probs

Dirty Dick 14:34 01 Dec 03

Havingto downloaded a video over the internet I now find that I can't play it on a DVD player, except on my PC. Why is this? Is there anything I can do to be able to download onto harddrive and then copy on to DVD, to be able to play on a DVD player?
Thanks

Diodorus Siculus 16:16 01 Dec 03

What format is the downloaded video? Some pc formats will not play on some DVDs and many DVD players will not play computer formated files.

chrisinireland 18:09 31 Dec 03

first of all you cant burn AVI straight onto a dvd-rw, it sould tell u its too big. u need a avi converting program like MAIN CONCEPT ENCODER , or TMPEGENC, id use the first one alot faster and easier to use, then u need a dvd authoring program like DVD-LAB, thats what im using, its real good and u can make your ownmenues and chapters. i can give u alot more advice if u want just take too long to explain it to u here lol, if u do need anymore advice using these programs or gettin them,

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…