DVD player problem

basell 10:16 02 Jul 03

OS ME
I have purchased a new computer and have MSI CD/DVD player. My problem is that when I insert a DVD into the drive the software MSIDVD runs but comes up with the error message the TV out port of your display card is not working properly. This copy protected disc cannot be played when the TV out function is enabled.
I can?t understand the error, as it is MSI software and CD/DVD players.
I have spoken to the shop and they say they don?t understand the problem they say it must be a software problem, as the TV out can?t be disabled.
Any help would be appreciated on how to overcome this problem.

TechMad 10:23 02 Jul 03

Do you have the TV out connected to a device? If so disconnect it to view a DVD. It obvbiously feels that you could record the DVD if it plays. Do you have any other DVD software. I have a program called WinDVD, which plays even though I have TV out enabled, but the screen goes blank when connected to a Video or TV set.

basell 10:29 02 Jul 03

I do have a TV out from my graphics card but it is not connected to anything. How do I disable the TV out?

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 11:23 02 Jul 03

Do you have a Nividia g card? i had this when i updated the drivers to the 43.45 drivers i found if i went back to the 41.09 drivers i cured the problem dont know why might be a bug in them lol.

Regards.

basell 13:07 02 Jul 03

I have Nvidia Geforce 4 version 4403.

basell 17:53 02 Jul 03

Refresh

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…