DVD Player

bluto1 22:08 18 Oct 08

My boss, mrs bluto has asked me if she could have a DVD player for her birthday.
The first one I saw on E-bay which was not in the three figure realm was a Philips DVP 3120 DVD player. Does anyone know if it's any good? I could stretch the budget a little, but not much with the bills that are due. Any help PLEASE?

Technotiger 22:25 18 Oct 08

Not bad at the price, but I would go up-one to the 3120/05 at about the same price, a slightly later model.

eedcam 22:26 18 Oct 08

If you have a LIdl store handy they have one tomorrow Monday for £33 looks quite good for the money Hdmi usb

bluto1 22:36 18 Oct 08

Thanks for the super quick answers guys. All she wants is something she can use in the car when we're on a longish drive to Cornwall or Devon.
Is it good enough for that?

Technotiger 22:54 18 Oct 08

Hmm, you did not say you wanted a Portable DVD Player - the DVP 3120 is for home use, not a portable. A whole different ball-game click here

eedcam 22:55 18 Oct 08

Use in the car? neither of these are Portables with screens

bluto1 18:18 19 Oct 08

My apologies, and you're right , I didn't say portable as I should have. Thanks for the link, I'll have another look.
I'll click as resolved. Thanks again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…