DVD Photo Slideshow?

The GnoMe 10:35 15 Apr 05

Hi all its been a while since i have posted here cos really, nothing has gone wrong with my computer ha ha ha, anyway now i have a question.......
...........i want to put all my Digital photo's onto a dvd so i can send them home to my nan in the uk so she can put it in her dvd player and flick through them all or just watch a show. I have a dvd writer on my laptop and i have got the hang on burning little movies i have made with my camcorder, using nero 6, but i am after some cheap, hopefully free software that i can download to allow me to make my photo dvd. i have seen some online and even bought one only to find out that it will only burn to a slideshow to a cd!!! her dvd player will only play dvd's she can watch our clips made but i want the photo dvd.

Any ideas chaps and chapesses

Ryan

TomJerry 10:51 15 Apr 05

click here, you can download and try out

if you have any videoediting/dvd authoring software, the photo slideshow function is included

Noldi 10:54 15 Apr 05

The latest Nero burning software has all this on.

€dstowe 12:03 15 Apr 05

Remember that a DVD can store hundreds of thousands of pictures.

Your Nan will surely fall asleep before she can look at moe than a tiny fraction of them. Why not use a CD?

georgemac © 12:51 15 Apr 05

click here hp memories creator click here fot the download site - I am pretty sure this is a free download

The GnoMe 14:28 15 Apr 05

hi all thanks for the replies as i said her dvd player is very basic and will only play dvd format

pj123 14:47 15 Apr 05

The GnoMe, "very basic" or not I think every DVD player will also play CDs. But in this case you will (or should) be making a VCD (Video CD).

I use the free HP Memories CD Disc Creator as posted by georgemac ©. But bear in mind it is a 38mb download, will take hours on dialup. I have it on a CD, so if you would like a copy email me your address (via the envelope) and I will post you a copy.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…