dvd non play

francis toboni 20:05 13 Jan 09

I recorded some video it in media player,it plays on my home dvd player ok,but i lent them to my friend and they will not play on there dvd player,can anyone help me.

Totally-braindead 21:09 13 Jan 09

Theres a few possabilities. One is that the disk needs to be finalised, another is that the other DVD player does not play that format of disk, by this I mean that some dvd players and recorders will only read +R or -R disks. Or it could be that you are using an RW disk and it might not like that.
To be honest I think you will just have to fiddle about and try various options to see if it makes a difference.
Try finalising it first and see if that works, try another type/brand of disk.
You could always try it on someone elses dvd player and if it works ok on theres then that tells you its friends player that does not like the disk.
Its somewhere to start anyway.

MAT ALAN 21:31 13 Jan 09

It could depend on their player they all have slightly different characteristics, it may well be it does not recognise the file format whereas yours does...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…