DVD movies from PC to a normal DVD

Marios 20:21 24 Apr 05

HI,
if i get a DVD RW drive +/- etc, (thinking about an external one), 1. would it be better than an internal one and 2. would i be able to play those in my normal DVD player attached to the TV? 3. would the software change other formats to one that the DVD player attached to the TV can play?

DieSse 20:48 24 Apr 05

If you've got USB2 then an external one will probably work OK - an internal one is probably cheaper.

"would i be able to play those in my normal DVD player attached to the TV?"

would you be able to play what exactly? - DVDs that you create? - yes, usually - depends on your DVD/TV plaer somewhat.

"would the software change other formats to one that the DVD player attached to the TV can play" - There's lots of software around that you can use to change formats - some OK, some not very good. If you do a Google on software video format converters, you'll get lots of software and some good articles to read. It isn't as easy as falling off a log!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…