DVD menu program

Andy.F. 16:52 06 Apr 05

Hello again good folks....my problem is this. I have a lot of small films I downloaded as avi files, then converted using canopus to files to go onto DVD....now, I'm talking small movies and would like to be putting them onto one disc with a menu showing on screen when the disc is loaded into the DVD player....allowing you to choose which film to view or all films if you so require. I've seen discs done like this but don't have a clue as to how they were done so can anyone please suggest an easy to use program please... Can I please add that I'm not breaking any copywrite laws as I know you good folks don't allow any of that.... I thank you very much. Andy

timeteam2004 08:35 07 Apr 05

Go to Mediachance click here
Download the trial version of DVD lab pro. I use this for all my home movies. You can add as many films as th blank DVD will allow. Menu transition, backgrounds, animated menu it will do it all. A bit daunting at first but you will soon get the hang of it.

Yoda Knight 08:37 07 Apr 05

Nero has this function built in (Vision Express)

TomJerry 09:45 07 Apr 05

My DVD is recommeneded by PCW for easy of the use,

DVD-Lab Pro is very powerful, but not easy to get started.

Andy.F. 16:21 07 Apr 05

timeteam2004.Yoda Knight and TomJerry thankyou very much.. I have Nero installed and didn't realise that this function was available. I sure like the looks of DVD lab pro and will be downloading the trial version....unfortunately TomJerry m'friend, Roxio tends to conflict with Nero on my machine....once again, many thanks to you all....Andy

TomJerry 21:51 07 Apr 05

so no conflict with Nero

It was Sonic MyDVD and now they use both brands after Sonic bought Roxio

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…