DVD Menu Photo's

Johny C 11:49 20 Jul 04

Hi All

I have just created a DVD for a friend using easy CD & DVD creater. right i have made seperate menu's and it all look great, ive even added audio through out this slideshow. Right my friend wants me to put credits at the end, is this possible with this peice of software i have or do i need other software.

Cheers, John

P.S. free would be nice but i would purchase the right program, limited budget applies lol

stlucia 12:58 20 Jul 04

I don't know if you can do it in Easy CD & DVD Creator, but all you need to do is create an extra 'slide' and tag it on at the end. Have you got Powerpoint, or something similar? You could type in your credits and then save the file as a .jpg or whatever other format suits Easy.

hssutton 13:41 20 Jul 04

As stlucia as already pointed out just create more slides containing the "credits" via your Image Editor, Obviously this will mean creating a new DVD. It's a long time since I used Easy CD & DVD Creator, so I cannot remember if you can control the individual length of a particular slide, which may be necessary if your additional slide contains a lot of detail.

What I recommend you do is download the trial Proshow Gold software, which allows you to do all this within the program. Having used many slideshow progs I can honestly say Proshow is without doubt the best. click here

Johny C 10:31 21 Jul 04

How do you get the picture with the credits into easy CD Creator, or how do you add a menu scren in proshow? Ive looked and it doesnt sem like you can!

Hope someone can help

Cheers................... John

TomJerry 10:37 21 Jul 04

Just use any photo editing or paint program to creat a photo/paint with show all credits, save as jpg file. Then, you just need to add it as the last photo is you slides show. You can use an existing photo as background and add text to it using any photo editing program.

Photo2dvd is also a good one to try click here.

hssutton 14:42 21 Jul 04

Johny C, As Above create individual slides with the credits on, and add to the end of the slideshow. I usually put text over several of the slides that are relevent to the show, then add these either at the beginning or at the end of the show. With Proshow you can add audio to individual slides giving spoken credits. With typed credits use fly in text and exploding text. this draws the attention of the viewer.
However creating menus is another ball game.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…